Thu, May 28|
Zoom Webinar: Ten Costly Long-Term Care Mistakes
***Presented with Villa Springfield*** How do you plan on not going broke paying for Long Term Care? Is it Long Term Care Insurance, your accumulated wealth, Veterans Benefits or government assistance? Join Attorney Elizabeth Durnell-Maier as she tackles these important questions.
Time & Location
May 28, 2020, 2:00 PM EDT
About the Event
***Presented with Villa Springfield***
How do you plan on not going broke paying for Long Term Care? Is it Long Term Care Insurance, your accumulated wealth, Veterans Benefits or government assistance? Are you prepared to make that decision? At this FREE EDUCATIONAL WEBINAR you will find out how to prepare, what your options are and what mistakes you need to avoid. You MUST find out for yourself. Local attorney, Elizabeth Durnell-Maier will be presenting this important webinar.
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
- What documents EVERYONE needs.
- The different ways to pay for Long Term Care.
- VA Benefits that may be available to Veterans and their widows to help pay for Long-Term Care.
- Expanded Estate Recovery Law - Liens the government places on seniors real estate.
- How to legally protect your assets so your estate will pass to your family.
- The Ten Costliest Medicaid Mistakes, which include: (1) Taking the wrong advice and (2) Thinking it is too late to plan
Presented By Elizabeth Durnell-Maier Ms. Durnell-Maier is a certified specialist by the National Elder Law Foundation and the Ohio State Bar Association in Elder Law. Liz is also licensed to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for Veteran’s Claims in addition to receiving accreditation from the Department of Veterans Affairs. She has assisted hundreds of individuals in a nursing home crisis situation, which has included applying for Medicaid and VA Aid and Attendance benefits and also setting up Wills and Trusts. Learn more at https://www.durnellmaierlaw.com