The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Estate Planning (Houston, OH)
Time & Location
About the Event
You are cordially invited to attend a FREE EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP. There are Federal Laws that could protect you from paying thousands of dollars in taxes, probate and nursing home costs. The government will not notify you of your eligibility. You must find out for yourself. Join local attorney Elizabeth Durnell-Maier as she covers an important workshop titled, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Estate Planning. Admission is by invitation only and seating is limited, so please reserve your seat today by calling 937-507-9004 or RSVP by clicking any brown RSVP button on this page.
Workshop Topics Include:
- How to protect your assets from Catastrophic Illness and Nursing Home costs.
- Expanded Estate Recovery Law—Liens the government places on seniors real estate.
- Pros and Cons of a Revocable Living Trust.
- How to avoid “Tax Traps” when transferring wealth to children.
- VA Benefits that may be available to Veterans, spouses, or widows to help pay for
- Long-Term Care
- How to legally protect your assets, so your estate will pass to your family, intact without probate or estate taxes!
Presented By Elizabeth Durnell-Maier
Ms. Durnell-Maier is a certified specialist by the National Elder Law Foundation and the Ohio State Bar Association in Elder Law. Liz is also licensed to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for Veteran’s Claims in addition to receiving accreditation from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
She has assisted hundreds of individuals in a nursing home crisis situation, which has included applying for Medicaid and VA Aid and Attendance benefits and also setting up Wills and Trusts.