The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Estate Planning (Englewood)
Time & Location
About the Event
IN THIS RAPIDLY CHANGING ENVIRONMENT, YOU MAY HAVE MORE LEGAL QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS THAN EVER.
While the coronavirus pandemic illustrates that life is unpredictable, it also serves as a reminder to be as prepared as possible. Outside threats caused by the crisis to your health and finances offer ample reason to reevaluate your estate plan — or create one, if you have not already. You are cordially invited to attend a FREE EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP to learn about Federal Laws that could protect you from paying thousands of dollars in taxes, probate and nursing home costs. Reserve your seat today!
Call 937-507-9004 or Sign Up Online HERE.
Workshop Topics Include
- How to protect your assets from Catastrophic Illness and Nursing Home costs.
- Expanded Estate Recovery Law—Liens the government places on seniors real estate.
- Pros and Cons of a Revocable Living Trust.
- How to avoid “Tax Traps” when transferring wealth to children.
- VA Benefits that may be available to Veterans, spouses, or widows to help pay for Long-Term Care.
- How to legally protect your assets, so your estate will pass to your family, intact
Presented By Elizabeth Durnell-Maier Ms. Durnell-Maier is a certified specialist by the National Elder Law Foundation and the Ohio State Bar Association in Elder Law. Liz is also licensed to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for Veteran’s Claims in addition to receiving accreditation from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
She has assisted hundreds of individuals in a nursing home crisis situation, which has included applying for Medicaid and VA Aid and Attendance benefits and also setting up Wills and Trusts.
***To make your reservation please Call 937-507-9004 or Sign Up Online HERE.